Thursday, September 24, 2009

Woohoo!

Chris and I celebrated our 2nd anniversary on Tuesday. We went to one of our favorite restaurants - Miyos. Yummy! It was a very nice night with the most wonderful husband on the planet (in my opinion). :)
Wednesday marked 30 weeks for me. Yay!! Finally out of the 20's. :) I really can't believe I still have 10 weeks to go but at least we are getting there. :)
Lil' Zachary is a crazy mover. I can feel him kicking my ribs a lot and he seems to think he can move my pelvic bone if he hits it hard enough. :) I have been able to feel when he has the hiccups recently which is funny. I have another appointment next week so hopefully things are still going well. As far as I can tell they are. Just getting bigger and bigger....I dont see how I'm supposed to get bigger for over another 2 months....
Also, my friend Susan is in labor RIGHT now and I am very excited for her...even though I'm sure she is just ready to be through this part right now. I can't wait to see what her ladybug looks like! :)

1 comment:

  1. you are so pretty. I know i keep saying that but seriously, you look great.

    ReplyDelete