Monday, March 22, 2010

Danielle Buol Photography



We finally had some pictures taken of Zachary...unfortunately he wasn't very cooperative. The boy is RARELY fussy, but he topped himself on this day. I went to high school with Danielle and she goes to our church so I looked into a session with her when I saw her very reasonable offer. We are VERY happy with the results. She would have gotten a lot more variety if he had been more cooperative but since he wasn't we just did what we could. Look her up on facebook if you are interested - she is listed in my fan pages!

By this point in the game - Z was not happy, haha, but I still think this grumpy picture is cute:

2 comments:

  1. hahaha i love the last picture. he's like "if you dare take that picture..."

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous pictures! we can't wait to see you again!

    ReplyDelete