Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Little Zachary

So I don't have much time for blogging these days. I am still getting used to being a new mommy and trying to figure out this new sleeping schedule. ( I haven't mastered the "sleep when he sleeps" routine yet). But I thought I would post a little something.


This 1st picture is Zachary at home this last week. He is pretty cute if I do say so myself. When he was first born (Nov 30th at 3:30pm, 8lbs!) we thought he looked like my side of the family cause his nose was pudgy and he had chubby cheeks, but once his nose popped out a little it was clear that he is a Kauffman boy. :) This is Zachary at the hospital. I love him!
Annnnnnnnnd this is Chris's baby picture.
I couldn't find a great one of Zachary where they are in the same position but I'm sure we have some cause he keeps his hands just like this a lot of the time. :) Can you see the similarities?? The eyes, and mouth and hair line, and chin are all the same. So cute! Only thing is at this point Zachary's hair is looking kinda reddish tinted...we shall see!
Eventually I will find time to post more. :) I should be sleeping right now....

2 comments:

  1. Such cute pictures! It was great to see you today. I can't wait till things settle down and we can have play dates! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is too cute!It was so great seeing him and you guys today! I can't wait to see him after Christmas Break and seeing how much he has changed by then!

    ReplyDelete