Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Chucktown

This last Saturday Chris and I went to Charleston with the rest of the pastoral staff from church. Our new senior pastor started last month and he thought it would be a good time to get away and get to know each other's families. We were also going to take staff family pictures to update the website, etc. I honestly wasn't too excited about being 5 months prego in the pics just because I don't know when we will redo them again so I might be pregnant on the website for the next 2 years. ;)



It was a pretty humid day but it was a good time. I thought I would share some of the pics.


This is the whhhhole group. :) Nice lookin crew huh?
Here's us! This is about 24 and 1/2 weeks prego. Still have 15 wks to go......oh my. ;)
This is our new Senior Pastor Paul Johnson and his family. They are really a great family and we are so so happy to have them here and excited about the future of our church.
This picture kinda makes me laugh. Mostly cause they decided afterwards that wearing the same thing made them look like a boy band. Haha. They are going to try again on that one. :)
I just think this pic is too cute. Wesley (hangin on to the pole) belongs to Brad and Krista (youth pastor) and Ellis belongs to Paul and Erin.

Ha! Gotta love a group like this!

1 comment:

  1. I don't know why you're complaining about being pregnant in the picture...that's actually a really really cute picture of the two of you. You are truly beautiful pregnant. (I sound like a hallmark card...)

    ReplyDelete